To download videos please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
While you can use our videos FOR FREE in your church services, Bible studies, training courses, etc, we do ask that you follow the guidelines policy below. Please prayerfully consider making a donation towards our work.
The following policy applies to all the videos on christianbsl.com, unless otherwise explicitly stated, or not watermarked with the christianbsl.com logo. In cases where videos are not watermarked, please contact us for information regarding usage.
The downloadable videos are for you to use wherever showing a video of this nature is appropriate. You might like to use them in a school assembly, in a church service, in a meeting, workshop, conference or event.
We reserve the right to withdraw permission to use any of our material, resources, or videos at any time for any reason.
Things you CANNOT do
- Remove or obscure the Christian BSL logo on our videos
- Sell the videos
- Download any of the videos to your own device(s) or to any alternative storage or platform unless permission is explicitly granted or via the download links you receive as a result of completing the form on this page.
- Upload or publish the videos in their stand-alone format to any platform, eg YouTube, Facebook, etc
- Use only the audio (eg music) of our videos
Things you CAN do
- Use our videos free of charge in church, residential care homes, schools, or in a Christian event for training or as included in a service, Bible study, or similar
- Use our videos in your pre-recorded or live streamed Christian event, service, Bible study, or similar
- Remove the audio (eg music) so that the video is shown silently
- Share our videos by sending someone a link to a page or post on our website
- Share our videos using the share function on a video posted by Christian BSL on Facebook
- Share our videos by retweeting a video posted by Christian BSL on Twitter
- Share our videos using a link from our official YouTube Channel
- Prayerfully consider making a donation towards our work.
Things you should consider carefully
- Where one of our videos already includes music, you must be respectful of the integrity of the BSL translation and interpretation of the words, rhythm, style, and register. If a video includes audio (eg music) you should avoid replacing the audio with another rendition of the same (or different) music/words causing the BSL production, or translator/interpreter’s rhythm to be out of sync or at odds with music and sung words. The translator/interpreter’s interpretation of the words, rhythm, style, and register on screen should be retained and protected. It is very important that British Sign Language, Deaf culture, and the translator/interpreter aren’t culturally appropriated or devalued. Were the videos to be placed out of context or out of sync this could cause embarrassment or confusion and we’d want to avoid such a situation.
- Ideally you should be using the videos you download as they are provided, but we understand there may be times when you need to make small edits, such as only using one verse of a carol in your online advent calendar.
- Please contact us if you are unsure whether the usage you have in mind would comply with our policy/wishes.
Download Christian BSL videos
Pre-recorded or live streamed services, Bible studies, conferences, assemblies, or similar:
If you are producing a pre-recorded or live streamed service, Bible study, conference, assembly, or similar and you’d like to include one of our videos and you need the video file, just fill in the form on this page. If you need one of our other videos please contact us. Things you can and cannot do listed above apply in these, and all contexts, unless otherwise explicitly stated or agreed. We do ask is that you don’t upload any Christian BSL video(s) on its/their own i.e. without other content anywhere, eg YouTube, but it’s fine to if it’s included as part of a longer video with content from other sources, e.g. one of our videos is part of your service. Please prayerfully consider making a donation towards our work.
Face-to-face or online training sessions, courses, or similar:
You may use the videos free of charge as part of a face-to-face or online training session/course (eg interpreter training, Deaf awareness, accessible church, CPD, etc). However, in addition to not removing or obscuring our logo on the videos, you must explicitly credit christianbsl.com in your spoken/signed/written explanation. You may include, in your session/course materials (written resources/reading lists), links to pages on christianbsl.com. If you need to include one of our downloadable videos and you need the video file in your material (e.g. in your PowerPoint/Keynote slide deck), just fill in the form on this page. If you need one of our other videos please contact us. Things you can and cannot do listed above apply in these, and all contexts, unless otherwise explicitly stated or agreed. If you use our videos during your training session or course, please prayerfully consider making a donation towards our work.
To download any of our Music, Prayer, Reflection, or Bible Reading videos simply fill in this form and you’ll be able to download our videos immediately:
Ts & Cs 1: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By ticking Yes, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing (learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here) and you agree that the data you are submitting will be processed in accordance with the Christian BSL privacy statement.